Always dead dog meat by Thursday night. Went to the Language Lab for the next round of tapes right after work. That probably does not help my energy level.
Been 'crafty' lately and soon some of you will see the fruits of my labors. Actually, Joules has been seeing quite a bit of it and inspired me to do more.
Anyway, Friday is always a hectic day, what with being severely understaffed to begin with and having two of the people who are supposed to be here still out with strep throat so I need to get it in gear and get to work early. I will probably end up shutting the place down too. Plus we have the Anime Club going on all afternoon and officially they need to be monitored at all times by the sponsor. Unofficially I peek in every half-hour or so because work keeps me busy. No, I don't get the chance or the luxury to watch anything anymore.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*